Our Observatory CIELOS DE SHANGRI-LA was officially opened on April 27, 2011.
The dome has a diameter of 4 meters of stainless steel, inside which is an 18 inch Dobson telescope, motorized by an American system. The characteristics of the telescope, the wide range of eye pieces and the imposing Shangri-la sky allow for a wonderful high resolution night observation.
It also has a high quality sunscreen that allows tourists and the astronomer total safety during solar observation in summer.
You can now enjoy the beauty of the Chilean sky every afternoon and evening that has a clear sky. The observation shifts are done in groups of maximum 8 people and last 1.5 hours.
- Price $ 12,000 pesos per person
- Book before 15 pm the same day with deposit
- Schedule: 22h15 , 23h45 & 01h
SOLAR OBSERVATION (November to March)
- Hours 18:00 hrs.
- Price $ 3,500 pesos per person (30min)
- Special activity for Children : 45 min – Price : 5.000 $
- Book before 14 pm the same day with deposit
Refund of payment if the observation is cancelled due to bad weather.
We invite you to discover the mysteries of the universe with Cielos de Shangri-la.
Please contact us for more information by telephone +56993217567 or email